Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will the kids spend the night at the camp?
- No. This is a Day camp. They will arrive at 8:30 a.m. and will need to be picked up by 4:30 p.m. each day during camp week. If you need early pick up or or late drop off, please let us know!
- Where is the camp being held?
- Our Camp will be held at The Well UMC located at 56 Vaughn Lane – next to the Fire Station. Lake Stephens is a campsite in Oxford, MS. They travel to different cities during the summer to bring the camp experience to local communities.
- All activities will be help at The Well UMC except for one day where we will be taking the kids to the actual Camp Lake Stephens site in Oxford, since we are so close. You will just drop them off and pick them up at The Well UMC as usual. There is no additional cost for that trip.
- Do kids need to bring lunch?
- No, unless your child requires a special diet. Lunch will be provided. Please let us know of any food allergies by noting that on the registration form.
- Can kids exiting the 5th grade attend?
- What is the daily schedule?
- Please check back closer to the date and we will have those details for you.
An Unforgettable Camp
Experience fun and fellowship in the midst of God’s beautiful Creation. While at camp, it is our hope and intent that campers grow deeper in their Christian faith, learn healthy practices in team work and social interaction, and gain self confidence through discovery and celebration of their individual gifts and abilities.
Since the inception of Day Camp, it has been integral in introducing first-time campers to the camp experience without requiring them to stay overnight. Our Traveling Day Camp is designed to take the authentic camp experience outside of our grounds and into the local church communities of Mississippi.
Date: July 8th-12th and July 15th-19th, 2019.
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
* Early drop off and late pick up available at no additional cost. Please email email@example.com and let us know if you need it.
Place: The Well at Lewisburg – 56 Vaughn Lane, Lewisburg MS 38654.
Ages: 5 years old through completed 5th grade
Price: $75 per person
*Scholarships available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need one.
Please click on the link below to register and to make a payment.
Week 1 Registration: https://vbspro.events/p/events/tdcweek1
Week 2 Registration: http://vspro.events/p/events/daycamp
Please send them to: email@example.com by 7/07/19 – 1st week and 7/14/19 – 2nd week